Thursday, February 24, 2011

Typhoon Lagoon




Two days ago we went to Disney's Typhoon Lagoon water park. The weather is beautiful in Florida so it was a great time to go to the waterslides. They have about the biggest wavepool that I have ever seen. Going around the edge of the pool is a lazy river. We got some innertubes and rode around it. It took us about 30 minutes or so.









I swam in Shark Reef. It was a lot smaller than I thought it would be. I did get to use a snorkel and swim with sharks. However, the pool was quite deep and I was only allowed to float on the surface and watch the fish and sharks underwater. Understandable, the sealife stayed at the deeper part of the pool. I took some picture with my disposable underwater camera. It didn't have a zoom though so I will have to see how the pictures turned out.


Curtis and I had a great time and enjoyed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment